Don't miss our May 2019 live training course:
Introduction to Image-Pro & Image-Pro Premier
Seating is very limited so we're encouraging anyone who may be interested to register right away. This live training takes place at the MicroTek Dulles Training facility in Herndon, Virginia.
The cost of this course will be $995.
In this course, we'll cover how to:
- Analyze an image analysis problem and construct a methodology for problem solving
- Use Image-Pro to understand the acquisition and processing of monochrome and color images
- Use image enhancement and/or image processing procedures to perform: background correction, remove or reduce noise, and enhance image/object features in order analyze objects of interest
- Apply measurement tools to solve problems in morphometry, densitometry, object/cell counting and analyzing multiple object types or classes within an image
- Process or analyze multiple images using batch processing operations
- Record and edit basic macros
See our full course outline.